Dear TMS family!
I hope that this email finds you safe during these difficult times. The Coronavirus outbreak is an ongoing medical emergency of international concern. In recent days, concepts like ‘social distancing’, ‘self-isolation’ and ‘flattening the curve’ have become a pre requisite of our individual and collective efforts to deal with theoutbreak of COVID-19. As parents you must be striving really hard with demands of work and childcare during lockdown period.
Regardless of what happens in and around the world during these tough days, we at TMS Noida have conceived virtual teaching with a series of innovative and constructive measures.
It has always been our sincere endeavour to ensure the health and safety of our community and the wider population as responsible global citizens. In our pursuit to keep abreast of existing significant developments across the globe, we have decided the transition of all the classes starting from Pre-Nur toXII to alternative means of learning by making productive use of online technological resources to provide them an integrated support.Though we have already started these online sessions for classes X and XII since last week, we will soon update you about the schedule of online sessions and Flip learn ID’s for all the otherclasses.
As a pioneer, The Millennium Fraternity has always believed in holistic and sustainable development.Our philosophy of educationis based on the premise that each person finds identity, meaning, and purpose in life through connections to the community, to the natural world, and to humanitarian values and his ability to hold on to that divine power . We train and expect our students to have an intrinsic reverence for life and a passionate love of learning.
Even during COVID-19, which is a testing time for everyone globally,Wewill continue to train our children not through an academic “curriculum” that condenses the world into instructional packagesbut by fostering collaboration to help them evolve in a holistic manner.
We would liketo enumerate the following pointers for our student’s total well-being. We expect you to ensure that your child follows them.
• Ensure to have a regular exercise routine with your family and kids.
• Encourage them to manage their rooms/study area/arranging cupboards etc.
• Guide them to channelize their energy with some indoor activities.
• They should be helping parents/grandparents with daily chores.
• Helping and trying out some new dishes/arranging table or simply making salads.
• They should be encouraged to initiate research in any area of interest.
• Counsel them to voice out their inner self in any creative manner to vent out all that needs to be expressed. Motivate them to sing, compose, draw , paint , enhance their culinary skills to make their time productive .
• Gardening and painting can help them stay connected with nature.
• As we follow zero period schedule, ask them to start the day with meditation followed by music session to deal with the stress.
• Connect with them to be there to resolve their doubts and queries.
• Counsel them to upgrade their knowledge by invading the unchartered territories.
Intellectual development :
• We are there to take charge of online teaching sessions.
• We will be sharing individual Id’s and weekly schedule of online sessions which will start from 7th April.
• Study material/concept modules will be shared online.
• Personalised Assessments will be conducted and shared online.
• Connect- Care-Counsel : let these 3C’s be the guiding light through these dark hours
Remember, though it’s a difficult journey for all of us but for ourchildren, we need to be the navigator to sail through. Extend unconditional care to inspire them to be compassionate.
I would like to appreciate the entire TMS Noida family for its sincere support during this hour of need. Simply put, when our actions are accentuating the physical separation between us, the enduring strength of our community is more evident than ever.
“Crisis forces commonality of purpose on one another”. Let’s pray hard for everyone’s high life condition and total protection.